Accessible Lodge or Bed and Breakfast in Wales coastline
Coesfaen Spa Lodge
Coesfaen accessible bedroom
Coesfaen accessible shower+height adjustable sink
Coesfaen accessible bedroom patio
Key Accessible Features
- Accessible Bathroom facility available: Wheel in Shower
- Accessible Flat level entrance car park to bedroom
- All doors required for access min 800mm wide
- Bed height between 500-700mm
- Plugs, switches and handles accessible
- Alarm cord or phone in accessible bathroom
- Sink raises and lowers
- Visual and Audible Emergency alarm
- General Hotel wheelchair accessibility: Bronze = Challenging wheelchair access, assistance will be required to get around some areas (Garden)
Tucked away on the Mawddach Estuary, this Victorian lodge is an extraordinary combination of old and new. The original 19th century architecture has been sympathetically and meticulously reinvented using space, glass, light and technology, and the result is a coastal retreat with 21st century personality. Each one of the six serene bedrooms has a view of Snowdonia and its very own private spa bathroom to make you feel brand new. After a seriously good leisurely breakfast, venture out and explore Wales, or just stay close and explore the gardens and woodlands of the Coes Faen Estate.
Each of our individually designed guest rooms at Coes Faen Lodge Spa are aimed at making your romantic weekend or relaxing interlude special. Our aim has been to create calm, peaceful spaces that promote relaxation and wellbeing, delivered with discreet, contemporary luxury. Each room has its own unique character and features yet all are unified by an underlying platform of quality and comfort.
We love food and wine, and we enjoy searching out superb raw materials and creating memorable dishes. Our intimate contemporary restaurant serves Tuscan-inspired dinners on Friday and Saturday evenings, by prior reservation. (over 18s only).