Agency Terms & Conditions
Except where otherwise specified, we Global Access Award Scheme (GAAS) Limited t/a Global Accessible Hotels (“We”, “Us”, “GAAS”) act only as an agent in respect of all bookings we take and/or make on your behalf WITH A 'SUPPLIER' = HOTEL/ACCOMMODATION.
We accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any services or arrangements you purchase (“arrangements”) or for the acts or omissions of any supplier(s) or other person(s) or party(ies) connected with any arrangements. For all arrangements, your contract will be with the supplier of the arrangements in question (the ‘supplier(s)’).When making your booking we will arrange for you to enter into a contract with the applicable supplier(s) of the arrangements. Your booking with us is subject to these Agency Terms and Conditions and the specific booking conditions of the relevant supplier(s) you contract with and you are advised to read both carefully prior to booking. The supplier’s terms and conditions may limit and/or exclude the supplier's liability to you. Copies of applicable conditions are available on request from THEM.
You may decide to make one or more bookings with us at the same time. The price charged in total for more than one booking will always equal the prices charged separately for each individual booking. All arrangements are available to be purchased separately at the same price as they are when more than one booking is made. This means that any multiple bookings do not constitute a package as defined in the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992.
By using Global Accessible Hotels and website, you agree that:-
- you have read the terms and conditions set out above and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions;
- you are over 18 years of age and resident in the
and where placing an order for services with age restrictions you declare that you and all members of your party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services. United Kingdom
1. Booking and payment When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party these booking conditions. In order to confirm your chosen arrangements, you will more than likely have to provide the supplier with your credit card details as a guarantee of reservation. All payments are made directly to the supplier. Your booking is confirmed and a contract between you and the supplier will exist when they issue a confirmation.
Please check your confirmation carefully and report any incorrect or incomplete information to the supplier immediately. Please ensure that names are exactly as stated in the relevant passport. As we act only as booking agent, we have no responsibility for any errors in any documentation except where an error is made by us.
If you have paid a deposit, you must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you. If full payment is not received by the balance due date, the supplier may cancel your booking and charge the cancellation fees set out in their booking conditions.
2. Prices We reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. Special note: changes and errors sometimes occur. You must check the price of your chosen arrangements at the time of booking.
3. Insurance You are strongly recommended to take out personal travel insurance for all members of your party. Some suppliers require that you do so. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for your particular needs. Please read your policy details on receipt and take them with you on holiday.
4. Special requests If you have any special requests (for example dietary requirements, cots or room location), please let us know at the time of booking. We will pass on all such requests to the supplier, but we can't guarantee that they will be met and we will have no liability to you if they are not.
5. Disabilities and Medical Conditions If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your stay, you must provide full details before booking so that we can advise you as to the suitability of your chosen arrangements. Please note that it is your responsibility to provide full details of any and all medical problems and disabilities for which you may require special arrangements and which may affect your stay, prior to making your booking, so that the supplier is fully aware and can provide suitable accommodation. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your booking by the supplier, or provision of accommodation inadequate for your needs.
5. Changes and Cancellations by you Any cancellation or amendment request must be made by contacting the SUPPLIER directly using the contact details on your confirmation invoice. Please ensure that you have received written confirmation of any changes to your booking prior to travel. Whilst we will try to assist, we cannot guarantee that such requests will be met. Amendments and cancellations can only be accepted in accordance with the terms and conditions of the supplier of your arrangements. The supplier may charge the cancellation or amendment charges shown in their booking conditions (which may be as much as 100% of the cost of the travel arrangements and will normally increase closer to the date of departure).
6. Changes and Cancellations by the Supplier If the supplier needs to make a significant change to your confirmed arrangements or to cancel them, this will be communicated to you directly by the supplier. We may in certain circumstances be able to liaise between you and the supplier in relation to any alternative arrangements offered by the supplier but we will have no further liability to you.
7. Our responsibility for your booking Your contract is with the supplier and its booking conditions apply. As agent, we accept no responsibility for the actual provision of the arrangements. Our responsibilities are limited to making the booking in accordance with your instructions. We accept no responsibility for any information about the arrangements that we pass on to you in good faith. However, in the event that we are found liable to you on any basis whatsoever, our maximum liability to you is limited to the cost of your booking (or the appropriate proportion of this if not everyone on the booking is affected). We do not exclude or limit any liability for death or personal injury that arises as a result of our negligence or that of any of our employees whilst acting in the course of their employment.
8. Visa, passport and health requirements. Unless you tell us otherwise, we are entitled to assume that all members of your party are British citizens who hold or will hold full British passports valid for the entire duration of the arrangements you chose to purchase. Information on visa, passport and health requirements, where given and applicable, is so given on this basis. Requirements may change and you are therefore strongly recommended to check the up to date position with the supplier of the arrangements, Passport Office, appropriate embassy or consulate or your doctor as applicable in good time before departure.
9. Complaints Because the contract for your arrangements is between you and the supplier, any queries or concerns should be addressed to them. If you have a problem whilst on holiday, this must be reported to the supplier or their agent immediately. If you fail to follow this procedure there will be less opportunity for the supplier to investigate and rectify your complaint. The amount of compensation you may be entitled to may therefore be reduced or extinguished as a result. If you wish to complain when you return home, write to the supplier. You will see their name and contact details in any confirmation documents we send you.
10. Law and Jurisdiction These terms of business are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction.
11. Accommodation Ratings and Standards. All ratings, descriptions and photographs are as provided by the relevant supplier. The GAAS rating scheme is based on a questionnaire completed by the supplier and as such is only as accurate or up to date as the information provided by the supplier. The GAAS rating scheme, along with all descriptions and photographs are intended to give a guide to the services and facilities you should expect from your accommodation. Standards and ratings may vary between countries, as well as between suppliers. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of any ratings given.
From time to time GAAS will endeavour to make sure suppliers are complying and being truthful with their descriptions, however it is also possible each supplier may vary in its descriptions or omit information that may or may not be important to our differing consumers. For example: If you the consumer find that a ramp is too steep for your needs, a step is too high for you to get up/over or your expectations of the access are not being catered for. GAAS cannot foresee each individuals expectations or anticipate every person’s unique access requirements and therefore will not be responsible for any issues/problems or complaints of this nature.
12. Documentation & Information All descriptions and content on our website or otherwise issued by us is done so on behalf of the supplier(s) in question are intended to present a general idea of the services provided by the supplier(s) in question. Not all details of the relevant services can be included on our website. All services shown are subject to availability. If you require any further details, in respect of any accommodation or any other services please contact the supplier in question providing details of the additional information needed.
13. Accuracy of Prices and Website details
Important note: the information and prices shown on our website may have changed by the time you come to book your arrangements. Although we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the website information and prices, regrettably errors do occasionally occur. You must therefore ensure you check the price and all other details of your chosen arrangements with us at the time of booking.
14. 3rd Party Suppliers information:
All hotel accessibility information, hotel information, hotel images and any other material relating to Marriott Hotels and Resorts, is copyright to Marriott Hotels and Resorts and information has been taken directly from marriott Hotels and Resorts for your benefit only in booking accessible accommodation. Global Accessible Hotels accepts no responsibility for inaccurate accessible information and all bookings are direct with Marriott Hotels and Resorts.